"LifeWorks creates a learning environment that is unlike anywhere else,
where life lessons and academics intertwine beautifully."
The LifeWorks Method
Since 2004, LifeWorks Learning Center has been providing holistic, individualized support to high school students in a wide range of academic subjects. Our transformative approach to education goes beyond merely teaching content to include helping teens grow as whole persons. Rooted in principles of developmental psychology and neuroscience, our method is about empowering students to change their lives in lasting and meaningful ways.
By taking the time to listen deeply to each student we meet, we customize our approach to meet each student's unique combination of needs. Over time, this leads both to improved performance in school and to the flourishing of happier, healthier, more confident individuals!
LifeWorks covers all academic subjects & standardized tests:
- All Levels of Mathematics: AP Calculus AB & BC, Calculus, PreCalculus, Trigonometry, Geometry, Algebra I & II...
- All Sciences: AP Computer Science, AP Physics, AP Chemistry, AP Biology, AP Environmental Science...
- All English/Writing: English, Writing, AP Literature, AP Composition...
- All Humanities: History, Social Studies, Government, Psychology...
- All Standardized Tests: SAT/ACT/GRE/LSAT/MCAT
- Executive Functioning
- Learning Differences
- College Essays
- Mentorship & Counseling